National Waste Associates in Glastonbury, CT
Hiring Multiple Positions, Multiple Levels
National Waste Associates is a privately owned, dynamic company built on 4 generations of waste removal experience. NWA completely manages the waste streams of organizations with multiple locations, typically 100 to 5,000. NWA caters to customers who require high-quality service that allows them to focus on their own business rather than the waste removal business. We have evolved to the ‘heavy duty’ strength of waste removal management as we routinely repair broken programs or start challenging new programs.
As a trusted service provider and custodian of quality information, NWA delivers results with confidence and speed. We leverage cutting-edge technology, unique data, vendor and location analytics to negotiate and establish the best solutions for our clients who want individualized strategies and results. Due to recent growth, we need QUALIFIED people!
SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
As a Sales Account Representative NWA, you’ll develop leads and acquire contacts by using strong communication skills and maintaining an active call back list. You will help the sales team generate revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, qualification, creating appointment commitments and closing. You will be responsible for revenue quotas in helping NWA meet and exceed the budget while growing a consistently healthy pipeline of prospects.
If you are a top performer with a dynamic personality who is focused and driven to personal and professional excellence, this may be the job for you. The successful candidate will receive an attractive base and generous commission plan that will easily allow you to earn six figures.
In addition to our desirable compensation, you will also enjoy a robust and affordable benefits package with a matching 401k.
- An ability to reach decision makers over the phone is essential, moving warm lead opportunities to close.
- Using our existing database, generate new leads through research and development, cold calling prospects, identifying prime decision makers and making contact.
- Establish add-on business with existing customers
- Maintain an organized and easily accessible system within Salesforce.com (sales leads, prospective business, new business activity, add-on business activity, forecasting, quota details, etc.)
- Achieve quota as established
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Company and industry.
- Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, seminars and educational forums
- You will work out of our Glastonbury office
- Four-year college BS or BA degree
- Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience showing a consistent track record of sales growth
- Excellent verbal and written skills for in-person and webinar presentations.
- Professional presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent PC and problem-solving abilities
- Solid time management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Ability to remain organized while handling multiple projects/tasks
AS400 PROGRAMMER ANALYST
The Programmer Analyst’s purpose is to help troubleshoot, develop & improve a custom AS400 system and is a mix of development, analysis, application implementation and general end user support. This position supports the IT Manager and the entire organization in achieving overall goals.
This is not a work from home position, you will be working out of our Glastonbury CT office.
The Programmer Analyst will interact with end users through Project Management Methodology, in scoping out new requests for upgrades and fixes to our current system, and assist in development through a documented life cycle, which will include programming, testing, setting up test scenarios for end users and ultimately implementing into production, while providing detailed training documentation on system changes & supporting end users through implementation.
The applicant must be reliable and have a strong work ethic. They must be able to communicate effectively, possess excellent documentation writing skills, show an ability to troubleshoot systematic functions and complete project timeline that are under tight deadlines.
- Analyzes problem areas, designs and implements system improvements
- Analyzes documents, files & reports related to workflow
- Write training materials to support end user training and development
- Prepares test data and analyzes program performance during testing
- Prepares daily project status and program status reports
- Research system problems and implement solutions
- Work with end users on upgrades, enhancements and future applications
- Interface and facilitate multi-departmental initiatives
- General IT support knowledge to support end users
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- Four (4) years of programming and systems design in RPG, RPG IV, & CL
- Working knowledge of Windows systems
- Experience working on an AS400 Platform
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
- Four (4) years of programming and systems design in RPG, RPG IV, & CL: 4 years
- Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Please send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
The Business Development Coordinator position is responsible for working knowledge of Salesforce.com, managing existing databases and creating new lead potential through research, supporting the Inside Sales and Business Development teams. This candidate will also be a conduit for account based marketing, developing eMail lists and executing drip marketing email blasts on behalf of Inside Sales and Business Development. The candidate must also be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to identify and develop new business leads from multiple sources including outbound calls, prospect lists, inbound marketing leads, and individual research using social media, the web and other resources.
- Research, develop and maintain new business contacts as described, being the primary source of leads for Inside Sales and Business Development Manager(s).
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Work closely with Marketing to plan, help execute and follow up on lead generating campaigns.
- Gatekeeper of all sales databases, contacts, leads and accounts. Manage data ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of sales support experience.
- Must have a minimum Associates degree; marketing, business, or communication degrees preferred.
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com.
- Must be highly organized, driven, with effective time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and equally strong listening skills.
- Self-confident, friendly and professional demeanor a must, with the ability to quickly develop relationships and gain trust.
- Work from Glastonbury, CT office
Please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
PART-TIME VENDOR SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are currently seeking a part-time (20-25hrs per week) Vendor Services Assistant to support our Vendor Services Department. This person will play a key support role and undertake a broad range of tasks as well as provide more detailed support to individual projects and processes.
- Transmit contracts to vendors and confirm receipt
- Re-create contracts using Excel
- Review contracts for alterations
- Maintain contract logs and reports
- Scan and file vendor notices and contracts
- Adding/deleting/editing vendor information in database
- Correcting Email/Fax delivery errors
- High school education
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and the ability to quickly learn and utilize our database systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and interact professionally with all levels of staff and vendors
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Experience dealing with vendors and contracts a plus
- Knowledge of AS400 system preferred
- Knowledge of waste management industry experience a plus
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org