National Waste Associates in Glastonbury, CT
Hiring Multiple Positions, Multiple Levels
National Waste Associates is a privately owned, dynamic company built on 4 generations of waste removal experience. NWA completely manages the waste streams of organizations with multiple locations, typically 50 to 5,000. NWA caters to customers who require high-quality service that allows them to focus on their own business rather than the waste removal business. We have evolved to the ‘heavy duty’ strength of waste removal management as we routinely repair broken programs or start challenging new programs.
As a trusted service provider and custodian of quality information, NWA delivers results with confidence and speed. We leverage cutting-edge technology, unique data, vendor and location analytics to negotiate and establish the best solutions for our clients who want individualized strategies and results. Due to recent growth, we need QUALIFIED people!
ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE
Are you passionate about finding and winning new customers? Do you thrive off of “the hunt” for finding new business, closing deals and sustaining these relationships even after the sale? Does the national arena of customers interest you? If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
Specifically, we are seeking a self-motivated, professional Sales Representative with experience in business to business, national sales through creating new customers and growing our current customers. On-target earnings potential, consisting of base salary and a generous commission structure.
- Work with active telemarketing and leads development team who assist in finding and making appointments for you with qualified prospects
- Make telephone, online and in-person sales calls daily to meet the targets for profitable sales for NWA.
- Maintain accurate and up to date opportunity lists in a CRM with detailed customer profile information.
- Develop and maintain a “pipeline” to build and track sales leads and ensure they are followed up on effectively and in a timely manner.
- Help the sales team exceed the revenue budget by growing a consistently healthy pipeline of leads, prospects and qualified opportunities that become long term customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success in business to business sales is required.
- Due to the technical nature of sales, preference will be given to candidates that have proven success in reaching their sales goals and building sales team in complex sales environments at national sales levels.
- Proactive and Creative: Proactively approaches solving problems and issues.
- Consistently use a formal sales selling system/methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Please note that relocation assistance is not provided for this position. Preference will be given to local candidates or those willing to re-locate to the Greater Hartford, CT area.
SR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP/TEAM LEAD
National Waste Associates is seeking a self-motivated, professional Senior Business Development Rep/Team Lead to provide direct oversight and support for the Business Development Team. The SBDR Team Lead is responsible for executing sales and marketing initiatives including BDC oversight, list management, email marketing and administrative support. This position reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Supervisor who reports directly to the CEO.
- Track and report BDC team members’ performance
- Email/call prospects to keep sales flow on track
- Coach and mentor BDCs to be more effective with outreach to new clients
- Cold calling prospects to set sales appointments
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Supervisor developing procedures for sales and marketing processes
- Be available as a resource for leadership team who need assistance with completing large projects
- Associates degree preferred
- At least 1 year in a supervisory/team lead level capacity
- Experience analyzing data
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel
- Knowledge of B2B sales and cold calling
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Excellent computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $27.00 hourly, non-commission
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ACCOUNT MANAGER TEAM LEAD
National Waste Associates is looking for a strong Account Management/Customer Service Team Lead that will manage the daily workflow among the AM/CS team. They will serve as first escalation point and will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to resolve client issues. The candidate will also analyze waste stream data and other reports as well as support the management team in the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of customer service representatives.
- Maintain production numbers to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly goals are achieved.
- Assure that department phone calls and emails are answered within a timely manner.
- Perform content audits on data entered company systems regarding account information.
- Align National Waste products and services with customer needs, propose solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state, and federal regulations, and increase account penetration through consultative selling skills
- Resolve challenging customer requests and escalated issues by collaborating with Vendor Service Representatives.
- Support process improvements by overall department efficiency and performance and identify opportunities to enhance internal processes
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Review and analyze client monthly invoices.
- A minimum of a an Associate’s degree is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Team Lead in a Customer Service environment
- Results-driven and passionate about client engagement, retention, and account management
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Waste management services knowledge preferred
- Contract management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic / critical thinking and problem resolution skills are very important
- Collaborative and influencing skills are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 – $27.00 per hour
PURCHASING AGENT/SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
A Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator is an integral part of the Account Management team. This position is for someone that has great relationship building skills, a knack for negotiation and someone that is a strategic thinker. We are looking for someone that can find cost effective methods to provide waste and recycling services to our clients, and ensure timely implementation of service requests presented by the Customer Service team.
- Manage vendor relationships including vendor selection, contract negotiation, integration, operation, and renewals.
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks and communication between vendors and internal teams.
- Facilitate communication and troubleshooting with relevant parties for all vendor related problems
- Process Service Level requests for all services as needed, accurately and on time.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to ensure compliance based on the agreement.
- Resolve billing discrepancies based on contractual obligations.
- Work on bidding projects to obtain cost savings for current/potential clients.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Associates Degree preferred
- Proficient in all purchasing functions, including a history of successful pricing and billing negotiations with various vendors
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience as a Purchasing Agent or equivalent
- Strong analytical and Multi-tasking skills
- Strong Knowledge of Supply chain/logistics
- High school or equivalent (Preferred) Associates Degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $26.00 per hour
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The Accounts Payable Clerk must be detailed, organized, and able to multi-task. We expect this role could potentially lead into a Team Lead for the department. The candidate must have Microsoft Excel skills. AS-400 experience is a plus, but not required.
- Reconcile work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Pay vendors by receiving and verifying account numbers, schedule, prepare, and record checks
- Reconcile weekly accounts payables aging
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and code payment documents
- Manage the weekly check run
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial files
- Ability to process 1600 invoices per month
- Conduct research and reconcile accounts
- Identify and resolve billing disputes
- Meet deadline for billing purposes
- Manage monthly report
- Back up for A/P AR Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Bookkeeping skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Very effective organizational skills with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting programs, MS Office Suite, and email at a highly proficient level
- Stress management and time management skills
- An Associates preferred
- A minimum of three years of accounts payable/receivable experience is required
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour