National Waste Associates in Glastonbury, CT
Hiring Multiple Positions, Multiple Levels
National Waste Associates is a privately owned, dynamic company built on 4 generations of waste removal experience. NWA completely manages the waste streams of organizations with multiple locations, typically 100 to 5,000. NWA caters to customers who require high-quality service that allows them to focus on their own business rather than the waste removal business. We have evolved to the ‘heavy duty’ strength of waste removal management as we routinely repair broken programs or start challenging new programs.
As a trusted service provider and custodian of quality information, NWA delivers results with confidence and speed. We leverage cutting-edge technology, unique data, vendor and location analytics to negotiate and establish the best solutions for our clients who want individualized strategies and results. Due to recent growth, we need QUALIFIED people!
BUSINESS LEAD REPRESENTATIVE
National Waste Associates is looking for Business Lead Representative who plays a critical role of first contact in the sales process. Someone who excels in developing leads and acquiring contacts by using strong communication skills and maintaining an active follow-up list. A dynamic personality who is invested in helping the sales team generate revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, qualification and setting appointments using digital and telemarketing approaches. Someone who has the drive and persistence to actively use the existing database as well as develop new leads through researching prospect engagement from various activities.
- Initiate telephone contact with prospective clients using outbound lead generation list
- Cold Call prospects to set sales appointments
- Maintain accurate documentation of activity in CRM (SharpSpring)
- Actively work with Business Development team to grow sales
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attend industry and product related training programs and educational forums to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Company and industry
- Minimum 1 year B2B sales experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Positive energy and persistence
- Be a creative self-starter with self-discipline who works well individually as well as with the team
- Are a consistent performer who is not easily distracted
- Excellent communication and great phone presence a must
ACCOUNT MANAGER-CUSTOMER SERVICE
National Waste Associates is looking for that diamond in the rough! Someone that has great people skills, that has a drive for success, and is ready to take on the day. We are looking for an Account Manager in our Customer Service department that is focused, does well with communicating with clients. Ha the ability to build strong client relationships to maintain business and has mastered the skill of collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer needs.
The Account Manager will serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters for an assigned book of business and establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with internal and external customers, and build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Manage daily activity and ongoing requests for assigned accounts.
- Maintain daily production numbers in order to achieve established goals.
- Handles all inbound and outbound calls from clients
- Develop and implement sound retention strategies, utilizing strong negotiation efforts to preserve business.
- Align National Waste products and services with customer needs, propose solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations, and increase account penetration through consultative selling skills
- Resolve challenging customer requests and escalated issues by collaborating with Vendor Service Representatives.
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Review and analyze client monthly invoices
- Passionate about servicing customers and solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Naturally courteous and patient with people
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detailed oriented with solid analytical skills
- Ability to reprioritize and focus quickly based on needs
- Can take direction from management and other leaders in the organization
- Strong follow up communication skills
- Ability to self-monitor and meet daily outbound call production goals
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of account management
- 3+ years of proven customer service experience
- Microsoft office experience required (especially Excel and Word)
- AS-400 procurement system experience a plus
- Industry experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20-$25.00 per hour
Vendor Services Analyst
A Vendor Services Analyst is an integral part of the Account Management team. This position is for someone that has great relationship building skills, a knack for negotiation and someone that is a strategic thinker. We are looking for someone that can find cost effective methods to provide waste and recycling services to our clients, and ensure timely implementation of service requests presented by the Customer Service team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage vendor relationships including vendor selection, contract negotiation, integration, operation, and renewals.
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks and communication between vendors and internal teams.
- Facilitate communication and troubleshooting with relevant parties for all vendor related problems
- Process Service Level requests for all services as needed, accurately and on time.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to ensure compliance based on the agreement.
- Resolve billing discrepancies based on contractual obligations.
- Work on bidding projects to obtain cost savings for current/potential clients..
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient in all purchasing functions, including a history of successful pricing and billing negotiations with various vendors
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience as a Purchasing Agent or equivalent
- Strong analytical and Multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Highly organized and a timely and effective communicator
- Ability to follow up on task through completion
- Capable of prioritizing work, thinking outside the box, ability to make quick decisions.
- Good business judgment and decision-making skills
- Must have basic understanding of contracts and capability to proof & interpret language
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- AS-400 procurement system experience preferred
- Waste Industry experience a plus
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 /hour