National Waste Associates in Glastonbury, CT
Hiring Multiple Positions, Multiple Levels
National Waste Associates is a privately owned, dynamic waste management company built on four generations of trash removal experience. NWA completely manages the waste streams of commercial organizations with multiple locations, typically 100 to 5,000. NWA caters to customers who require high-quality service that allows them to focus on their own business rather than the trash removal business. We have evolved to the ‘heavy duty’ strength of commercial waste management as we routinely repair broken programs or start challenging new programs.
As a trusted waste service provider and custodian of quality information, NWA delivers results with confidence and speed. We leverage cutting-edge technology, unique data, vendor and location analytics to negotiate and establish the best solutions for our commercial clients who want individualized strategies and results. Due to recent growth, we need QUALIFIED people!
BUSINESS LEAD REPRESENTATIVE
National Waste Associates is looking for Business Lead Representative who plays a critical role of first contact in the sales process. Someone who excels in developing leads and acquiring contacts by using strong communication skills and maintaining an active follow-up list. A dynamic personality who is invested in helping the sales team generate revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, qualification and setting appointments using digital and telemarketing approaches. Someone who has the drive and persistence to actively use the existing database as well as develop new leads through researching prospect engagement from various activities.
- Initiate telephone contact with prospective clients using outbound lead generation list
- Cold Call prospects to set sales appointments
- Maintain accurate documentation of activity in CRM (SharpSpring)
- Actively work with Business Development team to grow sales
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attend industry and product related training programs and educational forums to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Company and industry
- Minimum 1 year B2B sales experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Positive energy and persistence
- Be a creative self-starter with self-discipline who works well individually as well as with the team
- Are a consistent performer who is not easily distracted
- Excellent communication and great phone presence a must
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to join our growing company. Generate sales by calling supplied leads. You will be responsible for setting appointments for our sales consultants. To achieve success in this position you must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. And turn those needs into
- Experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- High energy level Self-Motivation
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- 2+ Telemarketing experience
- If working remote must have LLC
- Microsoft office experience required (especially Excel and Word)
Job Type: Part-Time 20-25hrs a week
Salary: $14-16 per hour
VENDOR MANAGEMENT ANALYST
A Vendor Management Analyst is an integral part of the Account Management team. This position is for someone that has great relationship building skills, a knack for negotiation and someone that is a strategic thinker. We are looking for someone that can find cost effective methods to provide waste and recycling services to our clients, and ensure timely implementation of service requests presented by the Customer Service team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage vendor relationships including vendor selection, contract negotiation, integration, operation, and renewals.
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks and communication between vendors and internal teams.
- Facilitate communication and troubleshooting with relevant parties for all vendor related problems
- Process Service Level requests for all services as needed, accurately and on time.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to ensure compliance based on the agreement.
- Resolve billing discrepancies based on contractual obligations.
- Work on bidding projects to obtain cost savings for current/potential clients..
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient in all purchasing functions, including a history of successful pricing and billing negotiations with various vendors
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience as a Purchasing Agent or equivalent
- Strong analytical and Multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Highly organized and a timely and effective communicator
- Ability to follow up on task through completion
- Capable of prioritizing work, thinking outside the box, ability to make quick decisions.
- Good business judgment and decision-making skills
- Must have basic understanding of contracts and capability to proof & interpret language
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- AS-400 procurement system experience preferred
- Waste Industry experience a plus
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 /hour